Testing the Credibility of Belgium's Exchange Rate Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:4:y:1998:i:4:p:305-317 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tronzano, Marco & Psaradakis, Zacharias & Sola, Martin, 2003. "Target zone credibility and economic fundamentals," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 791-807, July.
- Frömmel, Michael & Kruse, Robinson, 2015.
"Interest rate convergence in the EMS prior to European Monetary Union,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 990-1004.
- Michael Frömmel & Robinson Kruse, 2009. "Interest rate convergence in the EMS prior to European Monetary Union," CREATES Research Papers 2009-23, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- M. Frömmel & R. Kruse, 2009. "Interest rate convergence in the EMS prior to European Monetary Union," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/610, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- M. Araceli RodrÌguez LÛpez, "undated". "Variables fundamentales o ataques "Self-fulfilling"? Una explicaciÛn a las crisis de credibilidad de la peseta espanola," Studies on the Spanish Economy 90, FEDEA.
- Daniel Ryan, 1998. "Optimum government credibility in an open-economy fiscal expansion," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 4(4), pages 305-317, November.
More about this item
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:41:y:1994:i:2:p:350-366. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .