An Evaluation of Money Market Fund Reform Proposals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Money Funds -- The Empire Strikes Back?
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2018-01-15 18:48:50
- Fix Money Funds Now
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2021-01-04 12:12:06
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- La Spada, Gabriele, 2018.
"Competition, reach for yield, and money market funds,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 87-110.
- Gabriele La Spada, 2015. "Competition, reach for yield, and money market funds," Staff Reports 753, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Goldstein, Itay & Jiang, Hao & Ng, David T., 2017. "Investor flows and fragility in corporate bond funds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(3), pages 592-613.
- Cipriani, Marco & La Spada, Gabriele, 2021. "Investors’ appetite for money-like assets: The MMF industry after the 2014 regulatory reform," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 250-269.
- Cipriani, Marco & La Spada, Gabriele, 2020. "Investors' Appetite for Money-Like Assets: The MMF Industry after the 2014 Regulatory Reform," CEPR Discussion Papers 14375, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Järvenpää, Maija & Paavola, Aleksi, 2021. "Investor monitoring, money-likeness and stability of money market funds," Research Discussion Papers 2/2021, Bank of Finland.
- Parlatore, Cecilia, 2016. "Fragility in money market funds: Sponsor support and regulation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 595-623.
- Allen, Kyle D. & Winters, Drew B., 2020. "Crisis regulations: The unexpected consequences of floating NAV for money market funds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 117(C).
- Marco Cipriani & Gabriele La Spada, 2017. "Investors’ appetite for money-like assets: the money market fund industry after the 2014 regulatory reform," Staff Reports 816, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Baghai, Ramin P. & Giannetti, Mariassunta & Jager, Ivika, 2018. "Liability Structure and Risk-Taking: Evidence from the Money Market Fund Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 13151, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfecr:v:63:y:2015:i:4:p:984-1023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.