Past Fiscal Adjustments: Lessons from Failures and Successes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- JesÃºs Ferreiro & Catalina GÃ¡lvez & Ana GonzÃ¡lez, 2015.
"Fiscal Policies in the European Union during the Crisis,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(2), pages 131-155, June.
- Jesus Ferreiro & Catalina Galvez & Ana Gonzalez, 2015. "Fiscal policies in the European Union during the crisis," Working papers wpaper92, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Antonio Fatás & Atish R. Ghosh & Ugo Panizza & Andrea F Presbitero, 2019. "The Motives to Borrow," IMF Working Papers 19/101, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "South Africa; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/339, International Monetary Fund.
- Ricci-Risquete, Alejandro & Ramajo, Julián, 2015. "The effects of fiscal policy on the Spanish economy: Keynesian or non-Keynesian behavior?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1019-1048.
- Dirk Foremny & Agnese Sacchi & Simone Salotti, 2017. "Decentralization and the duration of fiscal consolidation: shifting the burden across layers of government," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 171(3), pages 359-387, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfecr:v:61:y:2013:i:2:p:379-404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.