How Deregulation Shapes Market Structure and Industry Efficiency: The Case of the Italian Motor Insurance Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Giuseppe Turchetti & Cinzia Daraio, 2004. "How Deregulation Shapes Market Structure and Industry Efficiency: The Case of the Italian Motor Insurance Industry," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance, The International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics, vol. 29(2), pages 202-218, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Bartolomeo & Paolo Canofari, 2015.
"Interlocking Directorates and Concentration in the Italian Insurance Market,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 351-362, December.
- Canofari Paolo & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni, 2015. "Interlocking directorates and concentration in the Italian insurance market," wp.comunite 0115, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Carbonai, Davide & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni, 2006.
"Interlocking directorates as a thrust substitute: The case of the Italian non-life insurance industry,"
4420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carbonai Davide & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni, 2006. "Interlocking directorates as a trust substitute: The case of the Italian non-life insurance industry," wp.comunite 0001, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Paolo Coccorese, 2010. "Information Exchange as a Means of Collusion: The Case of the Italian Car Insurance Market," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 55-70, March.
- repec:kap:jproda:v:49:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11123-017-0521-7 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:gpprii:v:29:y:2004:i:2:p:202-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.