Age- and Gender-Specific Unemployment in Scandinavian Countries: An Analysis based on Okun’s Law
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dunsch, Sophie, 2017. "Youth and gender-specific unemployment and Okun's law in Germany and Poland," Discussion Papers 397, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- repec:rfe:zbefri:v:35:y:2017:i:1:p:13-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dixon, R. & Lim, G.C. & van Ours, Jan, 2016.
"Revisiting Okun's Relationship,"
2016-010, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Robert Dixon & G. C. Lim & Jan C. van Ours, 2016. "Revisiting Okun’s Relationship," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n14, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Dixon, Robert & Lim, Guay C. & van Ours, Jan C., 2016. "Revisiting Okun's Relationship," CEPR Discussion Papers 11184, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dixon, Robert & Lim, Guay C. & van Ours, Jan C., 2016. "Revisiting Okun's Relationship," IZA Discussion Papers 9815, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dunsch Sophie, 2016. "Okun’s Law and Youth Unemployment in Germany and Poland," International Journal of Management and Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 49(1), pages 34-57, March.
- Iva Tomic, 2016. "What drives youth unemployment in Europe?," Working Papers 1601, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Dunsch, Sophie, 2015. "Okun's law and youth unemployment in Germany and Poland," Discussion Papers 373, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:compes:v:56:y:2014:i:4:p:567-580. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.