The Determinants of Cross-Border Lending in the Euro Zone
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fidrmuc, Jarko & Hainz, Christa, 2013.
"The effect of banking regulation on cross-border lending,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1310-1322.
- Christa Hainz & Jarko Fidrmuc, 2012. "The Effect of Banking Regulation on Cross-Border Lending," ifo Working Paper Series 140, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Straetmans, Stefan & Chaudhry, Sajid M., 2015. "Tail risk and systemic risk of US and Eurozone financial institutions in the wake of the global financial crisis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 191-223.
- Duijm, Patty & Schoenmaker, Dirk, 2017. "European Banks Straddling Borders: Risky or Rewarding?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12159, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sander, Harald & Kleimeier, Stefanie & Heuchemer, Sylvia, 2016. "The resurgence of cultural borders during the financial crisis: The changing geography of Eurozone cross-border depositing," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 12-26.
- Sander, Harald & Kleimeier, Stefanie & Heuchemer, Sylvia, 2013. "E(M)U effects in global cross-border banking," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 91-93.
- Anton, Sorin Gabriel & Avadanei, Andreea, 2010. "The implications of European retail banking integration on small and medium-sized enterprises financing. An overview," MPRA Paper 28660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kleimeier, Stefanie & Chaudhry, Sajid M., 2015. "Cultural differences and the structure of loan syndicates," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 115-124.
- Kleimeier S. & Qi S. & Sander H., 2015. "Deposit insurance in times of crises : safe haven or regulatory arbitrage?," Research Memorandum 026, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Böninghausen, Benjamin & Köhler, Matthias, 2015. "Diversification and determinants of international credit portfolios: Evidence from German banks," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 57-75.
- Kleimeier S. & Sander H. & Heuchemer S., 2014. "The resurgence of cultural borders in international finance during the financial crisis: Evidence from Eurozone cross-border depositing," Research Memorandum 013, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Francesca Arnaboldi & Barbara Casu, 2012. "Corporate Governance in European Banking," Chapters,in: Research Handbook on International Banking and Governance, chapter 31 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:compes:v:51:y:2009:i:4:p:467-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .