Using Randomized Control Designs in Evaluating Social Sector Programs in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rob Vos, 1996. "Educational Indicators: What's to Be Measured?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6196, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Rob Vos, 1996. "Educational Indicators: What's to Be Measured?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 10858, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Glewwe, Paul, 2001. "Schools, Skills And Economic Development: Education Policies, Student Learning And Socioeconomic Outcomes In Developing Countries," Bulletins 12969, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Alderman, Harold & Kim, Jooseop & Orazem, Peter F., 2003.
"Design, evaluation, and sustainability of private schools for the poor: the Pakistan urban and rural fellowship school experiments,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 265-274, June.
- Alderman, Harold & Kim, Jooseop & Orazem, Peter, 2003. "Design, Evaluation, and Sustainability of Private Schools for the Poor: The Pakistan Urban and Rural Fellowship School Experiments," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5118, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Caldes, Natalia & Coady, David & Maluccio, John A., 2006.
"The cost of poverty alleviation transfer programs: A comparative analysis of three programs in Latin America,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 818-837, May.
- John Maluccio & Natàlia Caldés & David Coady, 2005. "The Cost of Poverty Alleviation Transfer Programs: A Comparative Analysis of Three Programs in Latin America," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0527, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Caldés, Natàlia & Coady, David P. & Maluccio, John A., 2004. "The cost of poverty alleviation transfer programs," FCND briefs 174, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- World Bank, 2000. "Nicaragua : Ex-Post Impact Evaluation of the Emergency Social Investment Fund," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14956, The World Bank.
- van de Walle, Dominique, 1998. "Assessing the welfare impacts of public spending," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 365-379, March.
- Dar, Amit & Gill, Indermit S, 1998. "Evaluating Retraining Programs in OECD Countries: Lessons Learned," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 13(1), pages 79-101, February.
- Paul Glewwe & Michael Kremer & Sylvie Moulin, 1998. "Textbooks and test scores: Evidence from a prospective evaluation in kenya," Natural Field Experiments 00255, The Field Experiments Website.
- Paul Glewwe, 2002. "Schools and Skills in Developing Countries: Education Policies and Socioeconomic Outcomes," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(2), pages 436-482, June.
- Maluccio, John A. & Flores, Rafael, 2004.
"Impact evaluation of a conditional cash transfer program,"
184, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Maluccio, John A. & Flores, Rafael, 2004. "Impact evaluation of a conditional cash transfer program," FCND discussion papers 184, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kim, Jooseop, 1998. "Two case studies on impact evaluation of education projects," ISU General Staff Papers 1998010108000012622, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Natàlia Caldés & John A. Maluccio, 2005. "The cost of conditional cash transfers," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(2), pages 151-168.
- Michael Kremer & Sylvie Moulin & Robert Namunyu, 2003. "Decentralization: A cautionary tale," Natural Field Experiments 00290, The Field Experiments Website.
- Coleman, Brett E., 1999. "The impact of group lending in Northeast Thailand," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 105-141, October.
- Alderman, Harold, 2007. "Improving Nutrition through Community Growth Promotion: Longitudinal Study of the Nutrition and Early Child Development Program in Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1376-1389, August.
- Nora Lustig, 2011. "Scholars Who Became Practitioners: the Influence of Research on the Design, Evaluation and Political Survival of Mexico's Anti-poverty Program Progresa/Oportunidades," Working Papers 1123, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:9:y:1994:i:2:p:181-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .