The Coordinated Reform of Tariffs and Indirect Taxes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keiko Kubota, 2005.
"Fiscal Constraints, Collection Costs, And Trade Policies,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17, pages 129-150, March.
- Kubota, Keiko, 2000. "Fiscal constraints, collection costs, and trade policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2366, The World Bank.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2010.
"Estimates of trade-related adjustment costs in Syria,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 843-864, November.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2009. "Estimates of Trade-Related Adjustment Costs in Syria," MPRA Paper 17613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lim, Jamus Jerome & Saborowski, Christian, 2010. "Estimates of trade-related adjustment costs in Syria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5368, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2002. "Pacific Islands - Regional Economic Report : Embarking on a Global Voyage - Trade Liberalization and Complementary Reforms in the Pacific," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15362, The World Bank.
- Pritchett, Lant & Sethi, Geeta, 1994.
"Tariff Rates, Tariff Revenue, and Tariff Reform: Some New Facts,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 8(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Pritchett, Lant & Sethi, Geeta, 1993. "Tariff rates, tariff revenue, and tariff reform : some new facts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1143, The World Bank.
- Thiess Büttner & Boryana Madzharova, 2016. "WTO Membership and the Shift to Consumption Taxes," CESifo Working Paper Series 6052, CESifo Group Munich.
- Büttner, Thiess & Madzharova, Boryana, 2016. "WTO Membership and the Shift to Consumption Taxes," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145780, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Go, Delfin S. & Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Sinko, Pekka, 1994. "Policy lessons from a simple open - economy model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1375, The World Bank.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Go, Delfin S., 1998. "The Simplest Dynamic General-Equilibrium Model of an Open Economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 677-714, December.
- Jean-François Gautier, 1999. "Les paradoxes de la TVA dans un pays en développement : l'illustration de l'industrie malgache," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(157), pages 187-211.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:7:y:1992:i:2:p:195-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.