Channels and benefits of interactions between public research organisations and industry: comparing four Latin American countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenda Kruss, 2012. "Channels of interaction in health biotechnology networks in South Africa: who benefits and how?," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1/2), pages 204-220.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9544-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Rentocchini, Francesco & D'Este, Pablo & Manjarrés-Henríquez, Liney & Grimaldi, Rosa, 2014. "The relationship between academic consulting and research performance: Evidence from five Spanish universities," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 70-83.
- Claudia Fuentes & Gabriela Dutrénit, 2016. "Geographic proximity and university–industry interaction: the case of Mexico," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 329-348, April.
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Marques, Rosane Argou & Silva, Evando Mirra de Paula e, 2013.
"University–industry collaboration and innovation in emergent and mature industries in new industrialized countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 443-453.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Rosane Argou Marques & Evando Mirra de Paula E Silva, 2013. "University-Industry Collaboration and Innovation in Emergent and Mature Industries in New Industrialized Countries," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01487974, HAL.
- Perkmann, Markus & Tartari, Valentina & McKelvey, Maureen & Autio, Erkko & Broström, Anders & D’Este, Pablo & Fini, Riccardo & Geuna, Aldo & Grimaldi, Rosa & Hughes, Alan & Krabel, Stefan & Kitson, Mi, 2013. "Academic engagement and commercialisation: A review of the literature on university–industry relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 423-442.
- D'Este, Pablo & Rentocchini, Francesco & Grimaldi, Rosa & Manjarrés-Henríquez, Liney, 2013. "The relationship between research funding and academic consulting: An empirical investigation in the Spanish context," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 80(8), pages 1535-1545.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9548-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Fuentes, Claudia & Dutrénit, Gabriela, 2012. "Best channels of academia–industry interaction for long-term benefit," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1666-1682.
- D'Este,Pablo & Rentocchini,Francesco & Manjarrés-Henríquez,Liney & Grimaldi,Rosa, 2012. "Does academic consulting require any research? Examining the relationship between research funding and academic consulting," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201203, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 21 May 2012.
- repec:ttu:rebcee:92 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:103:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1552-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yi Zhang & Kaihua Chen & Guilong Zhu & Richard C. M. Yam & Jiancheng Guan, 2016. "Inter-organizational scientific collaborations and policy effects: an ego-network evolutionary perspective of the Chinese Academy of Sciences," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(3), pages 1383-1415, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:scippl:v:37:y:2010:i:7:p:541-553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.