Do patents reflect the useful research output of universities?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:89:y:2011:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0477-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:70:y:2007:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-007-0207-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joaquín Azagra-Caro, 2014. "Determinants of national patent ownership by public research organisations and universities," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(6), pages 898-914, December.
- Meyer, Martin, 2000. "Does science push technology? Patents citing scientific literature," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 409-434, March.
- repec:spr:scient:v:84:y:2010:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0090-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:75:y:2008:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-007-1865-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:74:y:2008:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-008-0107-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Langford, Cooper H. & Hall, Jeremy & Josty, Peter & Matos, Stelvia & Jacobson, Astrid, 2006. "Indicators and outcomes of Canadian university research: Proxies becoming goals?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1586-1598, December.
- repec:spr:scient:v:79:y:2009:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-009-0421-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goktepe, Devrim, 2006. "Identification of University Inventors and University Patenting Patterns at Lund University:Conceptual- Methodological & Empirical Findings," MPRA Paper 1628, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Nov 2006.
- repec:spr:scient:v:70:y:2007:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-007-0202-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Georghiou, Luke & Roessner, David, 2000. "Evaluating technology programs: tools and methods," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 657-678, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rseval:v:7:y:1998:i:2:p:105-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.