Faculty publication productivity, collaboration, and grants velocity: using curricula vitae to compare center-affiliated and unaffiliated scientists
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geuna, Aldo & Kataishi, Rodrigo & Toselli, Manuel & Guzmán, Eduardo & Lawson, Cornelia & Fernandez-Zubieta, Ana & Barros, Beatriz, 2015.
"SiSOB data extraction and codification: A tool to analyze scientific careers,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 1645-1658.
- Geuna, Aldo & Kataishi, Rodrigo & Toselli, Manuel & Guzmán, Eduardo & Lawson, Cornelia & Fernandez-Zubieta, Ana & Barros, Beatriz, 2015. "SiSOB Data Extraction and Codification: A tool to analyse scientific careers," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201506, University of Turin.
- Aldo Geuna & Rodrigo Kataishi & Manuel Toselli & Eduardo Guzmán & Cornelia Lawson & Ana Fernandez-Zubieta & Beatriz Barros, 2015. "SiSOB Data Extraction and Codification: A Tool to Analyse Scientific Careers," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-03, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Geuna, Aldo & Kataishi, Rodrigo & Toselli, Manuel & Guzmán, Eduardo & Lawson, Cornelia & Fernandez-Zubieta, Ana & Barros, Beatriz, 2015. "SiSOB Data Extraction and Codification: A tool to analyse scientific careers," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201503, University of Turin.
- Takanori Ida & Naomi Fukuzawa, 2013.
"Effects of large-scale research funding programs: a Japanese case study,"
Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 94(3), pages 1253-1273, March.
- Takanori Ida & Naomi Fukuzawa, 2012. "Effects of Large-Scale Research Funding Programs:A Japanese Case Study," Discussion papers e-11-012, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Bozeman, Barry & Rimes, Heather & Youtie, Jan, 2015. "The evolving state-of-the-art in technology transfer research: Revisiting the contingent effectiveness model," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 34-49.
- Gad Yair & Keith Goldstein, 2020. "The Annus Mirabilis paper: years of peak productivity in scientific careers," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 124(2), pages 887-902, August.
- Olena Leonchuk & Denis O. Gray, 2019. "Scientific and technological (human) social capital formation and Industry–University Cooperative Research Centers: a quasi-experimental evaluation of graduate student outcomes," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 44(5), pages 1638-1664, October.
- Naomi Fukuzawa, 2014. "An empirical analysis of the relationship between individual characteristics and research productivity," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 99(3), pages 785-809, June.
- Gómez-Ferri, Javier & González-Alcaide, Gregorio & LLopis-Goig, Ramón, 2019. "Measuring dissatisfaction with coauthorship: An empirical approach based on the researchers’ perception," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4).
- Sabharwal, Meghna & Hu, Qian, 2013. "Participation in university-based research centers: Is it helping or hurting researchers?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1301-1311.
- Derrick M. Anderson & Catherine P. Slade, 2016. "Managing Institutional Research Advancement: Implications from a University Faculty Time Allocation Study," Research in Higher Education, Springer;Association for Institutional Research, vol. 57(1), pages 99-121, February.
- Paul Bolger, 0. "A study of faculty perceptions and engagement with interdisciplinary research in university sustainability institutes," Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences, Springer;Association of Environmental Studies and Sciences, vol. 0, pages 1-15.
- Barry Bozeman & Gordon Kingsley, 2013. "Research value mapping and evaluation: theory and application," Chapters, in: Albert N. Link & Nicholas S. Vonortas (ed.),Handbook on the Theory and Practice of Program Evaluation, chapter 7, pages 166-189, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gad Yair & Keith Goldstein, 0. "The Annus Mirabilis paper: years of peak productivity in scientific careers," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 0, pages 1-16.
- Bozeman, Barry & Gaughan, Monica, 2011. "How do men and women differ in research collaborations? An analysis of the collaborative motives and strategies of academic researchers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 1393-1402.
- Su, Xuhong, 2014. "Academic scientists’ affiliation with university research centers: Selection dynamics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 382-390.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rseval:v:17:y:2008:i:2:p:103-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.