Estimating the Effects of Information Surprises and Trading on Stock Returns Using a Mixed Jump-Diffusion Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Cho-Min & Lee, Yen-Hsien & Chiu, Chien-Liang, 2009. "Structural changes in foreign investors' trading behavior and the corresponding impact on Taiwan's stock market," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 78-89, January.
- Gronwald, Marc, 2012.
"A characterization of oil price behavior — Evidence from jump models,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1310-1317.
- Marc Gronwald, 2011. "A Characterization of Oil Price Behavior - Evidence from Jump Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 3644, CESifo Group Munich.
- Koussis, Nicos & Martzoukos, Spiros H. & Trigeorgis, Lenos, 2013. "Multi-stage product development with exploration, value-enhancing, preemptive and innovation options," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 174-190.
- Chang, Kook-Hyun & Kim, Myung-Jig, 2001. "Jumps and time-varying correlations in daily foreign exchange rates," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 611-637, October.
- Jui-Cheng Hung & Shi-Jie Jiang & Chien-Liang Chiu, 2007. "Jump risk of Presidential election: evidence from Taiwan stock and foreign exchange markets," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(17), pages 2231-2240.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:7:y:1994:i:3:p:451-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.