Optimal Life Cycle Portfolio Choice with Housing Market Cycles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kraft, Holger & Munk, Claus & Wagner, Sebastian, 2015. "Housing habits and their implications for life-cycle consumption and investment," SAFE Working Paper Series 85, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Kraft, Holger & Munk, Claus & Weiss, Farina, 2016. "Predictors and portfolios over the life cycle," SAFE Working Paper Series 139, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Alexandra Spicer & Olena Stavrunova & Susan Thorp, 2016.
"How Portfolios Evolve after Retirement: Evidence from Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 92(297), pages 241-267, June.
- Alexandra Spicer & Olena Stavrunova & Susan Thorp, 2013. "How Portfolios Evolve After Retirement: Evidence from Australia," CAMA Working Papers 2013-40, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Alexandra Spicer & Olena Stavrunova & Susan Thorp, 2013. "How Portfolios Evolve After Retirement: Evidence From Australia," Working Paper Series 11, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Alexandra Spicer & Olena Stavrunova & Susan Thorp, 2015. "How portfolios evolve after retirement: evidence from Australia," CAMA Working Papers 2015-39, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Fischer, Marcel & Kraft, Holger & Munk, Claus, 2013. "Asset allocation over the life cycle: How much do taxes matter?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 2217-2240.
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:46:y:2018:i:1:p:212-247 is not listed on IDEAS
- Corradin, Stefano & Fillat, Jose & Vergara-Alert, Carles, 2017. "Portfolio choice with house value misperception," Working Papers 17-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:26:y:2013:i:9:p:2311-2352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.