Do Behavioral Biases Adversely Affect the Macro-economy?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maiko Koga & Haruko Kato, 2017. "Behavioral Biases in Firms' Growth Expectations," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 17-E-9, Bank of Japan.
- Jacobs, Kris & Pallage, Stéphane & Robe, Michel A., 2013.
"Market incompleteness and the equity premium puzzle: Evidence from state-level data,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 378-388.
- Kris Jacobs & Stephane Pallage & Michel A. Robe, 2004. "Market Incompleteness and the Equity Premium Puzzle: Evidence from State-Level Data," CIRANO Working Papers 2004s-54, CIRANO.
- Kris Jacobs & Stephane Pallage & Michel A. Robe, 2005. "Market Incompleteness and the Equity Premium Puzzle: Evidence from State-Level Data," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 47, Society for Computational Economics.
- Peiran Jiao & Amos Nadler, 2016. "The Bull of Wall Street: Experimental Analysis of Testosterone and Asset Trading," Economics Series Working Papers 806, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hoffmann, Arvid O.I. & Post, Thomas & Pennings, Joost M.E., 2013. "Individual investor perceptions and behavior during the financial crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 60-74.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:24:y:2011:i:5:p:1513-1559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.