Monopoly and Information Advantage in the Residential Mortgage Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cerqueiro, Geraldo & Degryse, Hans & Ongena, Steven, 2011.
"Rules versus discretion in loan rate setting,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 503-529, October.
- Cerqueiro, G.M. & Degryse, H.A. & Ongena, S., 2007. "Rules versus Discretion in Loan Rate Setting," Discussion Paper 2007-026, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Cerqueiro, G.M. & Degryse, H.A. & Ongena, S., 2007. "Rules versus Discretion in Loan Rate Setting," Discussion Paper 2007-59, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Geraldo Cerqueiro & Hans Degryse & Steven Ongena, 2007. "Rules versus Discretion in Loan Rate Setting," CESifo Working Paper Series 2091, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cerqueiro, Geraldo & Degryse, Hans & Ongena, Steven, 2007. "Rules versus Discretion in Loan Rate Setting," CEPR Discussion Papers 6450, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Geraldo CERQUEIRO & Hans DEGRYSE & Steven ONGENA, 2007. "Rules versus discretion in loan rate setting," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0723, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- An, Xudong & Deng, Yongheng & Gabriel, Stuart A., 2011. "Asymmetric information, adverse selection, and the pricing of CMBS," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 304-325, May.
- Ming Pu & Gang-Zhi Fan & Yongheng Deng, 2014. "Breakeven Determination of Loan Limits for Reverse Mortgages under Information Asymmetry," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 492-521, April.
- Diego A. Restrepo-Tobón & Subal C. Kumbhakar, 2013. "Profit efficiency of U.S. commercial banks: a decomposition," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010939, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
- Chavaz, Matthieu, 2016. "Dis-integrating credit markets: diversification, securitization, and lending in a recovery," Bank of England working papers 617, Bank of England.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:21:y:2008:i:6:p:2677-2703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.