[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Jie Gan to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
Cheung Kong Graduate School of BusinessBeijing, China
RePEc:edi:ckgsbcn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters
- Dasgupta, Sudipto & Gan, Jie & Gao, Ning, 2010. "Transparency, Price Informativeness, and Stock Return Synchronicity: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(05), pages 1189-1220, October.
- Jie Gan, 2010. "Housing Wealth and Consumption Growth: Evidence from a Large Panel of Households," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(6), pages 2229-2267, June.
- Jie Gan & Timothy J. Riddiough, 2008. "Monopoly and Information Advantage in the Residential Mortgage Market," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 21(6), pages 2677-2703, November.
- Jie Gan, 2007. "The Real Effects of Asset Market Bubbles: Loan- and Firm-Level Evidence of a Lending Channel," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 20(6), pages 1941-1973, November.
- Gan, Jie, 2007. "Collateral, debt capacity, and corporate investment: Evidence from a natural experiment," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 709-734, September.
- Gan, Jie, 2004. "Banking market structure and financial stability: Evidence from the Texas real estate crisis in the 1980s," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 567-601, September.
- Jie Gan, 2012. "Discussion of Securitisation and the Commercial Property Cycle," RBA Annual Conference Volume (Discontinued),in: Alexandra Heath & Frank Packer & Callan Windsor (ed.), Property Markets and Financial Stability Reserve Bank of Australia.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors and Simple Impact Factors, Discounted by Citation Age
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors and Recursive Impact Factors, Discounted by Citation Age
- Number of Journal Pages, Weighted by Number of Authors and Simple Impact Factors
- Number of Journal Pages, Weighted by Number of Authors and Recursive Impact Factors
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jie Gan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.