Anonymity, Adverse Selection, and the Sorting of Interdealer Trades
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angelidis, Timotheos & Andrikopoulos, Andreas, 2010.
"Idiosyncratic risk, returns and liquidity in the London Stock Exchange: A spillover approach,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 214-221, June.
- Andreas Andrikopoulos & Timotheos Angelidis, 2008. "Idiosyncratic risk, returns and liquidity in the London Stock Exchange: a spillover approach," Working Papers 0017, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Ligon, James A. & Liu, Hao-Chen, 2013. "The relation of trade size and price contribution in a traditional foreign exchange brokered market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1024-1045.
- Goldstein, Michael A. & Shkilko, Andriy V. & Van Ness, Bonnie F. & Van Ness, Robert A., 2008. "Competition in the market for NASDAQ securities," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 113-143, May.
- Marco di Maggio & Marco Pagano, 2012.
"Financial Disclosure and Market Transparency with Costly Information Processing,"
CSEF Working Papers
323, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 23 Jul 2016.
- Di Maggio, Marco & Pagano, Marco, 2014. "Financial disclosure and market transparency with costly information processing," CFS Working Paper Series 485, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Marco Di Maggio & Marco Pagano, 2012. "Financial Disclosure and Market Transparency with Costly Information Processing," EIEF Working Papers Series 1212, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2014.
- Di Maggio, Marco & Pagano, Marco, 2012. "Financial Disclosure and Market Transparency with Costly Information Processing," CEPR Discussion Papers 9207, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Comerton-Forde, Carole & Tang, Kar Mei, 2009. "Anonymity, liquidity and fragmentation," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 337-367, August.
- Hörner, Johannes & Lovo, Stefano, 2017. "Belief-free Price Formation," TSE Working Papers 17-790, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Berkman, Henk & Koch, Paul D., 2008. "Noise trading and the price formation process," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 232-250, March.
- Cantillon, Estelle & Yin, Pai-Ling, 2008. "Competition between Exchanges: Lessons from the Battle of the Bund," CEPR Discussion Papers 6923, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Valseth, Siri, 2016. "Informed trading in Hybrid Bond Markets," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2016/13, University of Stavanger.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:18:y:2005:i:2:p:599-636. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .