Estimating Annualized Riparian Buffer Costs for the Harpeth River Watershed
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- David C. Roberts & Christopher D. Clark & Burton C. English & William M. Park & Roland K. Roberts, 2009. "Estimating Annualized Riparian Buffer Costs for the Harpeth River Watershed," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 894-913.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lynch, Lori & Hardie, Ian W. & Parker, Douglas D., 2002. "Analyzing Agricultural Landowners' Willingness To Install Streamside Buffers," Working Papers 28570, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Lynch, Lori & Brown, Cheryl, 2000. "Landowner Decision Making About Riparian Buffers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(03), December.
- James J. Jacobs & John F. Timmons, 1974. "An Economic Analysis of Agricultural Land Use Practices to Control Water Quality," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(4), pages 791-798.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Zheng & Schieffer, Jack & Hu, Wuyang & Pagoulatos, Angelos, 2011. "Nonpoint Source Abatement Costs in the Kentucky River Watershed," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103633, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:31:y:2009:i:4:p:894-913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.