Persistent Rural Poverty: Is It Simply Remoteness and Scale?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2007. "Persistent Rural Poverty: Is It Simply Remoteness and Scale? ," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(3), pages 430-436.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Partridge & Dan Rickman, 2005. "Why some US nonmetropolitan counties moved out of persistent high-poverty status in the 1990s," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(8), pages 473-478.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & M. Rose Olfert & Ying Tan, 2015.
"When Spatial Equilibrium Fails: Is Place-Based Policy Second Best?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(8), pages 1303-1325, August.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & M. Rose Olfert & Ying Tan, 2012. "When Spatial Equilibrium Fails: Is Place-Based Policy Second Best?," Economics Working Paper Series 1204, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Olfert, M. Rose & Tan, Ying, 2012. "When spatial equilibrium fails: is place-based policy second best?," MPRA Paper 40270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel T. Lichter & Domenico Parisi & Michael C. Taquino & Brian Beaulieu, 2007. "Race and the micro-scale spatial concentration of poverty," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 1(1), pages 51-67.
- Thomas A. Knapp & Nancy E. White, 2016. "The Effect Of Youth Poverty Rates And Migration On Adult Wages," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 239-256, March.
- Joanna P. Ganning & Kathy Baylis & Bumsoo Lee, 2013. "Spread And Backwash Effects For Nonmetropolitan Communities In The U.S," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 464-480, August.
- Christopher S. Fowler & Rachel Garshick Kleit, 2014. "The Effects of Industrial Clusters on the Poverty Rate," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 90(2), pages 129-154, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:29:y:2007:i:3:p:430-436.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.