Persistent Rural Poverty: Is It Simply Remoteness and Scale?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2007. "Persistent Rural Poverty: Is It Simply Remoteness and Scale?," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(3), pages 430-436.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & M. Rose Olfert & Ying Tan, 2015.
"When Spatial Equilibrium Fails: Is Place-Based Policy Second Best?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(8), pages 1303-1325, August.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & M. Rose Olfert & Ying Tan, 2012. "When Spatial Equilibrium Fails: Is Place-Based Policy Second Best?," Economics Working Paper Series 1204, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Olfert, M. Rose & Tan, Ying, 2012. "When spatial equilibrium fails: is place-based policy second best?," MPRA Paper 40270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joanna P. Ganning & Kathy Baylis & Bumsoo Lee, 2013. "Spread And Backwash Effects For Nonmetropolitan Communities In The U.S," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 464-480, August.
- Christopher S. Fowler & Rachel Garshick Kleit, 2014. "The Effects of Industrial Clusters on the Poverty Rate," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 90(2), pages 129-154, April.
- Daniel T. Lichter & Domenico Parisi & Michael C. Taquino & Brian Beaulieu, 2007. "Race and the micro-scale spatial concentration of poverty," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 1(1), pages 51-67.
- Thomas A. Knapp & Nancy E. White, 2016. "The Effect Of Youth Poverty Rates And Migration On Adult Wages," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 239-256, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:29:y:2007:i:3:p:430-436. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .