Wage Bargaining, Inventories, and Union Legislation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fella Giulio, 2012.
"Matching, Wage Rigidities and Efficient Severance Pay,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-35, December.
- Giulio Fella, 2012. "Matching, Wage Rigidities and Efficient Severance Pay," Working Papers 698, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Fella, Giulio, 2012. "Matching, Wage Rigidities and Efficient Severance Pay," MPRA Paper 38638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coles, Melvyn G. & Muthoo, Abhinay, 2003. "Bargaining in a non-stationary environment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 109(1), pages 70-89, March.
- Halko, Marja-Liisa, 2003.
"Buffer funding of unemployment insurance in a dynamic labour union model,"
Research Discussion Papers
24/2003, Bank of Finland.
- Marja-Liisa Halko, 2004. "Buffer funding of unemployment insurance in a dynamic labour union model," Macroeconomics 0404030, EconWPA.
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Olivier Donni, 2005.
"Learning From a Piece of Pie: The Empirical Content of Nash Bargaining,"
THEMA Working Papers
2006-07, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Olivier Donni, 2006. "Learning from a Piece of Pie: the Empirical Content of Nash Bargaining," Cahiers de recherche 0619, CIRPEE.
- Chiappori, Pierre-André & Donni, Olivier, 2006. "Learning from a Piece of Pie: The Empirical Content of Nash Bargaining," IZA Discussion Papers 2128, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Melvyn Coles & Adrian Masters, 2006.
"Optimal Unemployment Insurance in a Matching Equilibrium,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 109-138, January.
- Adrian Masters & Melvyn Coles, 2004. "Optimal Unemployment Insurance in a Matching Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 04-12, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Melvyn G. Coles & Abhinay Muthoo, 2000.
"Bargaining Equilibrium in a Non-Stationary Environment,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0472, Econometric Society.
- Coles, M & Muthoo, A, 2000. "Bargaining equilibrium in a non-stationary environment," Economics Discussion Papers 4889, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:67:y:2000:i:2:p:273-293.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .