Effective Demand and Stochastic Rationing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Colombo, Luca & Weinrich, Gerd, 2003.
"The Phillips curve as a long-run phenomenon in a macroeconomic model with complex dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 1-26, October.
- Gerd Weinrich & Luca Colombo, 2001. "The Phillips Curve as a Long-Run Phenomenon in a Macroeconomic Model with Complex Dynamics," CeNDEF Workshop Papers, January 2001 1B.3, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Luca Colombo and Gerd Weinrich, 2001. "The Phillips Curve as a Long-Run Phenomenon in a Macroeconomic Model with Complex Dynamics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 13, Society for Computational Economics.
- Takatoshi Ito, 1979. "A Note on Stochastic Rationing Mechanisms," NBER Working Papers 0313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huck, Steffen, 1996. "Rationing and rationality," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 641-669, December.
- Pedro Pablo Alvarez Lois, 2000. "Endogenous capacity utilization and the asymmetric effects of monetary policy," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 469.00, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Bignami, Fernando & Colombo, Luca & Weinrich, Gerd, 2004. "Complex business cycles and recurrent unemployment in a non-Walrasian macroeconomic model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 173-191, February.
- Van Der Laan, G. & Ta & Man, A.J.J., 1989.
"Price Rigidities And Rationing,"
8913, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J., 1989. "Price regidities and rationing," Serie Research Memoranda 0004, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- van der Laan, G. & Talman, A.J.J., 1989. "Price rigidities and rationing," Discussion Paper 1989-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gerd Weinrich & Luca Colombo, 2005. "Money, Inventories and Underemployment in Deflationary Recessions," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 156, Society for Computational Economics.
- Weinrich, Gerd, 1984. "Les effets du changement du taux de salaire dans un état de chômage keynésien avec rationnement stochastique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 60(4), pages 452-470, décembre.
- Luca Colombo & Gerd Weinrich, 2006. "The Role of Expectations in a Macroeconomic Model with Inventories," Computing in Economics and Finance 2006 65, Society for Computational Economics.
- repec:kap:expeco:v:20:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10683-016-9507-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:47:y:1980:i:2:p:339-355.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.