Resource Management in a Trading Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Parish, Ross M & Ng, Yew-Kwang, 1972. "Monopoly, X-Efficiency and the Measurement of Welfare Loss," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 39(155), pages 301-308, August.
- Schwartzman, David, 1973. "Competition and Efficiency: Comment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 756-764, May-June.
- Crew, M A & Rowley, C K, 1971. "On Allocative Efficiency, X-Efficiency and the Measurement of Welfare Loss," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 38(150), pages 199-203, May.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N. & Srinivasan, T. N., 1973.
"The general equilibrium theory of effective protection and resource allocation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 259-281, August.
- J. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1972. "The General Equilibrium Theory of Effective Protection and Resource Allocation," Working papers 91, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hayat, Aziz & Ganiev, Bahodir & Tang, Xueli, 2013.
"Expectations of future income and real exchange rate movements,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1274-1285.
- Hayat, Aziz & Ganiev, Bahodir & Tang, Xueli, 2012. "Expectations of future income and real exchange rate movements," Financial Econometics Series fe_2012_05, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- DAUBANES Julien & GRIMAUD AndrÃ©, 2006.
"On the North-South Effects of Environmental Policy: Rent Transfers, Relocation and Growth,"
LERNA Working Papers
06.26.219, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Grimaud, André, 2009. "Taxation of a Polluting Non-Renewable Resource in the Heterogeneous World," IDEI Working Papers 541, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Grimaud, André, 2007. "On the North-South Effects of Environmental Policy: Rent Transfers, Relocation, Incentives to Research and Growth," IDEI Working Papers 477, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Bazhanov, A., 2011.
"The Dependence of the Potential Sustainability of a Resource Economy on the Initial State: a Comparison of Models Using the Example of Russian Oil Extraction,"
Journal of the New Economic Association,
New Economic Association, issue 12, pages 77-100.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2011. "The dependence of the potential sustainability of a resource economy on the initial state: a comparison of models using the example of Russian oil extraction," MPRA Paper 35870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdelkader Sid Ahmed, 1988. "Vers une théorie de l'industrialisation à partir de l'exportation et de la transformation des ressources naturelles: de la « staple theory » à la rente pétrolière," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 29(115), pages 715-812.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick, 2006.
"Challenges and Opportunities for Resource Rich Economies,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5688, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2008. "Challenges and Opportunities for Resource Rich Economies," OxCarre Working Papers 005, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Bazhanov, Andrei, 2011.
"Зависимость Долгосрочного Роста Ресурсной Экономики От Начального Состояния: Сравнение Моделей На Примере Российской Нефтедобычи
[The dependence of the potential sustainability of a resource econom," MPRA Paper 35888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rauscher, Michael, 1985. "The use of associated gas in a petroleum exporting country: An optimal control model," Discussion Papers, Series I 200, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Bazhanov, Andrei & Belyaev, Alexander, 2009.
"Адекватность Закрытой Модели Для Российской Экономики В Задаче Сравнительного Анализа Энергетической Стратегии России
[Adequacy of a closed model for Russian economy in the problem of comparative a," MPRA Paper 15109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Allen, Creina & Day, Garth, 2014. "Depletion of non-renewable resources imported by China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 235-243.
- Jayadevappa, Ravishankar & Chhatre, Sumedha, 2000. "International trade and environmental quality: a survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 175-194, February.
- Paul M. Comolli, 1986. "Exhaustible Resources and International Trade," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 291-296, Jul-Sep.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2011. "Natural Resources: Curse or Blessing?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(2), pages 366-420, June.
- Farzin, Y. H., 1999. "Optimal saving policy for exhaustible resource economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 149-184, February.
- Day, Creina & Day, Garth, 2017. "Climate change, fossil fuel prices and depletion: The rationale for a falling export tax," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 153-160.
- Haixiao Huang, Walter C. Labys, 2002. "Environment and trade: a review of issues and methods," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2), pages 100-160.
- Shengbao Ji & Yin-Fang Zhang & Tooraj Jamasb, 2014. "Reform of the Coal Sector in an Open Economy: The Case of China," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1445, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Semmler, Willi & Sieveking, Malte, 2000. "Critical debt and debt dynamics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 1121-1144, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:92:y:1978:i:2:p:297-306.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .