Do Bad Products Drive Out Good?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John C. Moorehouse, 2001. "Does Information on the Internet Weaken the Case for Consumer Protection Regulation?," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 16(Spring 20), pages 138-160.
- Belacin, Gisele, 2008. "Disponibilidad a pagar por atributos de calidad. Un estudio aplicado para el caso de la leche fluida," Nülan. Deposited Documents 635, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Giorgio Coricelli & Luigi Luini, 1999. "Double Moral Hazard: an Experiment on Warranties," CEEL Working Papers 9901, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Khan, M. Fahim, 1994. "Comparative Economics Of Some Islamic Financing Techniques," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 2, pages 35-68.
- Roland Kirstein & Annette Kirstein, "undated".
"Europäischer Verbraucherschutz – Ausdruck grenzenloser Regulierungswut oder sinnvoller Schutz für Käufer? Erkenntnisse aus einem Laborexperiment,"
German Working Papers in Law and Economics
2006-1-1160, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Kirstein, Roland & Kirstein, Annette, 2006. "Europäischer Verbraucherschutz - Ausdruck grenzenloser Regulierungswut oder sinnvoller Schutz für Käufer? Erkenntnisse aus einem Laborexperiment," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 2006-08, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Pierre Fleckinger, 2007. "Collective Reputation and Market Structure: Regulating the Quality vs Quantity Trade-of," Working Papers hal-00243080, HAL.
- Andreas Ortmann & Katarína Svítková, 2007. "Certification as a Viable Quality Assurance Mechanism in Transition Economies: Evidence, Theory, and Open Questions," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2007(2), pages 99-114.
- Petra Brhlikova & Andeas Ortmann, 2006. "The Impact of the Non-distribution Constraint and Its Enforcement on Entrepreneurial Choice, Price, and Quality," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp299, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- repec:eee:touman:v:38:y:2013:i:c:p:43-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erwan Queinnec, 2011.
"Do Not-For-Profit Organizations Meet A Demand For Trust Goods ? A Reappraisal Of The Contract Failure Theory
[Resoudre Un Probleme D’Asymetrie D’Information En S’Abstenant De Faire Du Profit : Les ," CEPN Working Papers hal-01367931, HAL.
- Tunstall, Allan W., 1990. "Corruption at Flemington Markets? A Case Study in Public Policy," 1990 Conference (34th), February 13-15, 1990, Brisbane, Australia 145426, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Andreas Ortmann, 2001. "Capital Romance: Why Wall Street Fell in Love With Higher Education," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 293-311.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:90:y:1976:i:3:p:499-502.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.