Price Stability and Futures Trading in Commodities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Park, Timothy A. & Antonovitz, Frances, 1991. "Econometric Tests Of Firm Decision Making Under Uncertainty: Optimal Output And Hedging Decisions," 1991 Annual Meeting, August 4-7, Manhattan, Kansas 271264, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hernandez, Manuel & Torero, Maximo, 2010. "Examining the dynamic relationship between spot and future prices of agricultural commodities," IFPRI discussion papers 988, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Roberto Blanco, 2000. "Efectos sobre la volatilidad del mercado bursátil de la introducción de los contratos de futuros y opciones sobre el índice IBEX-35," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 24(1), pages 139-175, January.
- Santos, Joseph, 2003. "Commodity futures contracts: Furnishing an elastic currency in the nineteenth century," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 561-578, December.
- Méndez Parra, Maximiliano, 2015. "Futures prices, trade and domestic supply of agricultural commodities," Economics PhD Theses 0115, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Arzu Uluc, 2018.
"Stabilising House Prices: the Role of Housing Futures Trading,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 587-621, May.
- Uluc, Arzu, 2015. "Stabilising house prices: the role of housing futures trading," Bank of England working papers 559, Bank of England.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:105:y:1990:i:2:p:527-534.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.