Price Scissors and the Structure of the Economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gudeta Alemu Zerihun, 2015. "Working Paper - 220 - Developing a Food (in) Security Map for South Africa," Working Paper Series 2158, African Development Bank.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1987.
"Pareto efficient and optimal taxation and the new new welfare economics,"
Handbook of Public Economics, in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 15, pages 991-1042,
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1987. "Pareto Efficient and Optimal Taxation and the New New Welfare Economics," NBER Working Papers 2189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pande, Rohini, 2005. "Profits and Politics: Coordinating Technology Adoption in Agriculture," Center Discussion Papers 28383, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Justin Yifu Lin & Pengfei Zhang, 2007. "Development Strategy and Economic Institutions in Less Developed Countries," CID Working Papers 17, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Dong, Xiao-Yuan & Putterman, Louis, 2000.
"Prereform Industry and State Monopsony in China,"
Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 32-60, March.
- Louis Putterman & Xiao-Yuan Dong, 1997. "Pre-Reform Industry and The State Monopsony in China," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 94, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Hossain, Akhand Akhtar, 2008. "The Agricultural and the External (Net Barter) Terms of Trade in Bangladesh: Trends, Movements and Relationships, 1952-2006," Review of Applied Economics, Lincoln University, Department of Financial and Business Systems, vol. 4(1-2), pages 1-15.
- Emran, M. Shahe & Shilpi, Forhad, 2015.
"Do Land Market Restrictions Hinder Structural Change in a Rural Economy? Evidence from Sri Lanka,"
66017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emran,M. Shahe & Shilpi,Forhad J. & Emran,M. Shahe & Shilpi,Forhad J., 2015. "Do land market restrictions hinder structural change in a rural economy ? evidence from Sri Lanka," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7525, The World Bank.
- Jha, Raghbendra & Gaiha, Raghav & Sharma, Anurag, 2009. "Calorie and Micronutrient Deprivation and Poverty Nutrition Traps in Rural India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 982-991, May.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:286955 is not listed on IDEAS
- Emran, M. Shahe & Shilpi, Forhad, 2018.
"Beyond dualism: Agricultural productivity, small towns, and structural change in Bangladesh,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 264-276.
- Emran, M. Shahe & Shilpi, Forhad, 2017. "Beyond Dualism: Agricultural Productivity, Small Towns, and Structural Change in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 75938, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emran,M. Shahe & Shilpi,Forhad J. & Emran,M. Shahe & Shilpi,Forhad J., 2017. "Beyond dualism : agricultural productivity, small towns, and structural change in Bangladesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8087, The World Bank.
- Boyce, James K & Ravallion, Martin, 1991. "A Dynamic Econometric Model of Agricultural Wage Determination in Bangladesh," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 53(4), pages 361-376, November.
- Karunagoda, Kamal, 2004. "Changes in Labour Market and Domestic Agriculture," Sri Lankan Journal of Agricultural Economics, Sri Lanka Agricultural Economics Association (SAEA), vol. 6, pages 1-17.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2008. "The Agricultural Terms Of Trade In Bangladesh: An Econometric Analysis Of Trends And Movements, 1952–2006," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 38-52, March.
- Rohini Pande, 2005. "Profits and Politics: Coordinating Technology Adoption in Agriculture," Working Papers 922, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Hiromi YAMAMOTO, 2000. "Marketization Of The Chinese Economy And Reform Of The Grain Distribution System," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 38(1), pages 11-50, March.
- Datt, Gaurav & Olmsted, Jennifer, 1998. "Agricultural wages and food prices in Egypt," FCND discussion papers 53, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hanan G. Jacoby, 2016. "Food Prices, Wages, And Welfare In Rural India," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 54(1), pages 159-176, January.
- Pande, Rohini, 2006. "Profits and politics: Coordinating technology adoption in agriculture," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 299-315, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:102:y:1987:i:1:p:109-134.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/qje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Oxford University Press (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/qje .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.