Financial Development: Theories and Recent Experience
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guariglia, Alessandra & Santos-Paulino, Amelia U., 2008. "Export Productivity, Finance, and Economic Growth: Are the Southern Engines of Growth Different?," WIDER Working Paper Series 027, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Oludele A. Akinboade, 2000. "The relationship between financial deepening and economic growth in Tanzania," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(7), pages 939-950.
- Igue, Charlemagne Babatoundé, 2013. "Intermédiation financière et croissance économique : une approche basée sur le concept d’efficacité-X appliquée à la zone UEMOA," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 89(1), pages 7-37, Mars.
- Bhattacharya, Rina, 1997. "Pace, sequencing and credibility of structural reforms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1045-1061, July.
- Yoon Je Cho, 2010. "The Role of State Intervention in the Financial Sector : Crisis Prevention, Containment, and Resolution," Finance Working Papers 23013, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yelena Kalyuzhnova & George Tridimas, 1998. "Dilemmas of financial development in Kazakstan," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(5), pages 681-693.
- Yoon Je Cho, 2010. "The Role of State Intervention in the Financial Sector: Crisis Prevention, Containment, and Resolution," Working Papers id:3017, eSocialSciences.
- Muhammad Mehtab AZEEM & Ayub MOHAMMAD, 2015. "Money and Physical Capital Relationship: McKinnon’s Complementarity Hypothesis on Turkey’s Economy," Expert Journal of Finance, Sprint Investify, vol. 3(1), pages 21-30.
- Demetriades, Panicos O. & Hussein, Khaled A., 1996.
"Does financial development cause economic growth? Time-series evidence from 16 countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 387-411, December.
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Khaled A.Hussein, 1995. "Does Financial Development Cause Economic Growth? Time-Series Evidence from 16 Countries," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 95/13, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Demetriades, Panicos O. & P. Devereux, Michael & Luintel, Kul B., 1998.
"Productivity and financial sector policies: Evidence from South East Asia,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 61-82, March.
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Michael P. Devereux & Kul B. Luintel, 1995. "Productivity and Financial Sector Policies: Evidence from South East Asia," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 95/14, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- LG Deidda, 2001. "Financial Institutions' Expertise and Growth Effects of Financial Liberalisation," Working Paper CRENoS 200105, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:5:y:1989:i:4:p:13-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.