Cap-and-trade: a sufficient or necessary condition for emission reduction?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John A. “Skip” Laitner, 2015. "Linking energy efficiency to economic productivity: recommendations for improving the robustness of the U.S. economy," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 235-252, May.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Jonas Frank & Hans-Dieter Karl & Johannes Pfeiffer & Karen Pittel & Ursula Triebswetter & Jochen Habermann & Wolfgang Mauch & Thomas Staudacher, 2012. "Die Zukunft der Energiemärkte: Ökonomische Analyse und Bewertung von Potenzialen und Handlungsmöglichkeiten," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 57, October.
- Chen, Xu & Wang, Xiaojun, 2016. "Effects of carbon emission reduction policies on transportation mode selections with stochastic demand," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 196-205.
- Claudia Kettner & Daniela Kletzan-Slamanig & Angela Köppl & Thomas Schinko & Andreas Türk, 2011. "ETCLIP – The Challenge of the European Carbon Market: Emission Trading, Carbon Leakage and Instruments to Stabilise the CO2 Price. Price Volatility in Carbon Markets: Why it Matters and How it Can be ," WIFO Working Papers 409, WIFO.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Woerman, Matt, 2013. "Economic ideas for a complex climate policy regime," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(S1), pages 24-31.
- Inglesi-Lotz, Roula & Blignaut, James N., 2014. "Improving the electricity efficiency in South Africa through a benchmark-and-trade system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 833-840.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:26:y:2010:i:2:p:225-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .