The political economy of state failure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Hulme & Antonio Savoia & Kunal Sen, 2015.
"Governance as a Global Development Goal? Setting, Measuring and Monitoring the Post-2015 Development Agenda,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 6(2), pages 85-96, May.
- David Hulme & Antonio Savoia & Kunal Sen, 2014. "Governance as a global development goal? Setting, measuring and monitoring the Post-2015 Development Agenda," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-032-14, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Joshua K. Ault & Andrew Spicer, 2014. "The institutional context of poverty: State fragility as a predictor of cross-national variation in commercial microfinance lending," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(12), pages 1818-1838, December.
- Estrada, Fernando & Mutascu, Mihai & Tiwari, Aviral, 2011.
"Estabilidad política y tributación
[Taxation and political stability]," MPRA Paper 32414, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando, Estrada & Mihai, Mutascu & Aviral Kumar, Tiwari, 2013.
"Estabilidad política y tributación
[Taxation and political stability]," MPRA Paper 45226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando, Estrada & Mihai, Mutascu & Aviral Kumar, Tiwari, 2013. "Estabilidad política y tributación
- Estrada, Fernando, 2013.
"Estabilidad política y poder fiscal
[political stability and tax power]," MPRA Paper 58458, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- José Ernesto Amorós Espinosa & Luciano Ciravegna & Vesna Mandakovic & Pekka Stenmolm, 2017. "Necessity or opportunity? the effects of State fragility and economic development on entrepreneurial efforts," Serie Working Papers 42, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- repec:kap:jecgro:v:23:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10887-017-9152-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oana Borcan & Ola Olsson & Louis Putterman, 2018.
"State history and economic development: evidence from six millennia,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 1-40, March.
- Oana Borcan & Ola Olsson & Louis Putterman, 2014. "State History and Economic Development: Evidence from Six Millennia," Working Papers 2014-8, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Borcan, Oana & Olsson, Ola & Putterman, Louis, 2014. "State History and Economic Development: Evidence from Six Millennia," Working Papers in Economics 602, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Jimenez-Ayora, Pablo & Ulubaşoğlu, Mehmet Ali, 2015. "What underlies weak states? The role of terrain ruggedness," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 167-183.
- Antonio Savoia & Kunal Sen, 2015. "Measurement, Evolution, Determinants, And Consequences Of State Capacity: A Review Of Recent Research," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 441-458, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxford:v:25:y:2009:i:2:p:219-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oxrep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.