Latent process heterogeneity in discounting behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Maribeth Coller & Glenn W. Harrison & E. Elisabet RutstrÃ¶m, 2010. "Latent Process Heterogeneity in Discounting Behavior," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2010-09, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Ponti & Ismael Rodríguez Lara & Daniela Di Cagno, 2014.
"Doing it now or later with payoff externalities: Experimental evidence on social time preferences,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2014-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Giovanni Ponti & Ismael Rodriguez-Lara & Daniela Di Cagno, 2014. "Doing it now or later with payoff externalities: Experimental evidence on social time preferences," Working Papers CESARE 1/2014, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Ubfal, Diego, 2016.
"How general are time preferences? Eliciting good-specific discount rates,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 150-170.
- Ubfal, Diego, 2012. "How General Are Time Preferences? Eliciting Good-Specific Discount Rates," IZA Discussion Papers 6774, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Diego Ubfal, 2015. "How General Are Time Preferences? Eliciting Good-Specific Discount Rates," Working Papers 554, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Diego Ubfal, 2013. "How General Are Time Preferences? Eliciting Good-Specific Discount Rates," Working Papers 473, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- OUATTARA, Aboudou & DE LA BRUSLERIE, Hubert, 2015. "The term structure of psychological discount rate: characteristics and functional forms," MPRA Paper 75111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersen, Steffen & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten I. & Rutström, E. Elisabet, 2014. "Discounting behavior: A reconsideration," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 15-33.
- Robin Chark & Soo Chew & Songfa Zhong, 2015. "Extended present bias: a direct experimental test," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 79(1), pages 151-165, July.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:105:y:2017:i:c:p:177-194 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:64:y:2012:i:2:p:375-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .