Credit access and transferable land rights
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katleen Van den Broeck & Carol Newman & Finn Tarp, 2007. "Land Titles and Rice Production in Vietnam," Discussion Papers 07-32, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- O’Gorman Melanie, 2015. "Africa’s missed agricultural revolution: a quantitative study of the policy options," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 561-602, July.
- Ricardo Fort, 2007.
"Land inequality and economic growth: a dynamic panel data approach,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(2-3), pages 159-165, September.
- Fort, Ricardo & Ruben, Ruerd, 2006. "Land Inequality and Economic Growth: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25582, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Carol Newman & Finn Tarp & Katleen van den Broeck, 2015. "Property Rights and Productivity: The Case of Joint Land Titling in Vietnam," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 91(1), pages 91-105.
- Jeremy G. Weber & Nigel Key, 2015.
"Leveraging Wealth from Farmland Appreciation: Borrowing, Land Ownership, and Farm Expansion,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 91(2), pages 344-361.
- Weber, Jeremy & Key, Nigel, 2014. "Leveraging Wealth from Farmland Appreciation: Borrowing, Land Ownership, and Farm Expansion," MPRA Paper 58899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:56:y:2004:i:1:p:151-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .