An ideal Kyoto protocol: emissions trading, redistributive transfers and global participation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yukihiro Nishimura, 2008. "A Lindahl Solution to International Emissions Trading," Working Papers 1177, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Arthur Caplan & Emilson Silva, 2007.
"An equitable, efficient and implementable scheme to control global carbon dioxide emissions,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 14(3), pages 263-279, June.
- Arthur Caplan & Emilson Silva, 2002. "An Equitable, Efficient and Implementable Scheme to Control Global Carbon Dioxide Emissions," Working Papers 2002-22, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Silva, Emilson C.D. & Zhu, Xie, 2009. "Emissions trading of global and local pollutants, pollution havens and free riding," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 169-182, September.
- Kristen A. Sheeran, 2006. "Side Payments of Exceptions: The Implications for Equitable and Efficient Climate Control," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 515-532, Summer.
- Gersbach, Hans & Winkler, Ralph, 2011.
"International emission permit markets with refunding,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 759-773, August.
- Hans Gersbach & Ralph Winkler, 2008. "International Emission Permit Markets with Refunding," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 08/97, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Gersbach, Hans & Winkler, Ralph, 2008. "International Emission Permit Markets with Refunding," CEPR Discussion Papers 7035, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Wolfgang Peters, 2005. "A Rawlsian Approach to International Cooperation," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 25-44, February.
- Silva, Emilson C.D. & Zhu, Xie, 2008. "On the efficiency of a global market for carbon dioxide emission permits: Type of externality and timing of policymaking," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 213-216, August.
- Robert Kohn, 2005. "A Theoretical Inefficiency in the International Marketing of Tradable Global Warming Emission Permits," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 23-31, January.
- Dirk T.G. Rübbelke & Vivekananda Mukherjee, 2006. "Global Climate Change, Technology Transfer and Trade with Complete Specialization," Working Papers 2006.114, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:55:y:2003:i:2:p:216-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .