Galton's Fallacy and Economic Convergence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:een:camaaa:2004-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker & Tomas J. Philipson & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2005.
"The Quantity and Quality of Life and the Evolution of World Inequality,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 277-291, March.
- Gary S. Becker & Tomas J. Philipson & Rodrigo R. Soares, 2003. "The Quantity and Quality of Life and the Evolution of World Inequality," NBER Working Papers 9765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Egger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2009. "On Testing Conditional Sigma - Convergence," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 71(4), pages 453-473, August.
- Maliranta, Mika, 2001. "Productivity Growth and Micro-level Restructuring. Finnish experiences during the turbulent decades," Discussion Papers 757, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Wodon, Quentin & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 2006. "Convergence forward and backward?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 47-51, July.
- Nicholas Apergis & Christina Christou & Stephen Miller, 2012.
"Convergence patterns in financial development: evidence from club convergence,"
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 1011-1040, December.
- Nicholas Apergis & Christina Christou & Stephen M. Miller, 2010. "Convergence Patterns in Financial Development: Evidence from Club Convergence," Working papers 2010-34, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Apergis & Christina Christou & Stephen M. Miller, 2011. "Convergence Patterns in Financial Development: Evidence from Club Convergence," Working Papers 1104, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Juan Carlos Odar Zagaceta, 2002. "Convergencia y polarización. El caso Peruano: 1961 - 1996," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 29(1 Year 20), pages 47-70, June.
- Bode, Eckhardt, 2001. "Is regional innovative activity path-dependent? An empirical analysis for Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1058, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Patrick McAllister, 2001. "Convergence in European Real Estate Markets: Theoretical Perspectives and Empirical Evidence," ERES eres2001_225, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Andrea Bonilla Bolanos, 2014. "An Examination of the Convergence in the Output of South American Countries: The Influence of the Region’s Integration Projects," Working Papers 1424, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Shahram Amini & Michele Battisti & Christopher F. Parmeter, 2011. "Decomposing The Conditional Variance of Cross-Country Output," Working Papers 2011-18, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Vaona, 2006.
"Merging the Purchasing Power Parity and the Phillips Curve Literatures: Regional Evidence from Italy,"
33/2006, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Vaona, Andrea, 2006. "Merging the purchasing power parity and the Phillips curve literatures: Regional evidence from Italy," Kiel Working Papers 1282, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andrea Bonilla, 2014. "An Examination of the Convergence in the Output of South American Countries: The Influence of the Region's Integration Projects," Working Papers halshs-01069353, HAL.
- Melanie Rapino & Benjamin Spaulding & Dean M. Hanink, 2006. "Have Per Capita Earnings and Income Converged across New England?," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 620-637.
- Branko Milanovic, 2003.
"Income Convergence During The Disintegration Of The World Economy 1919-39,"
- Milanovic, Branko, 2003. "Income convergence during the disintegration of the world economy, 1919-39," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2941, The World Bank.
- repec:rjr:romjef:v::y:2017:i:3:p:130-149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Amini, Shahram & Battisti, Michele & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2017. "Decomposing changes in the conditional variance of GDP over time," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 376-387.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:52:y:2000:i:2:p:415-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .