The Competitiveness of UK Manufacturing: Evidence from Imports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Michiko Iizuka, 2012. "A multi-level analysis of the diffusion of standards compliance in Latin America," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01487512, HAL.
- Chen, Natalie & Novy, Dennis, 2012.
"On the measurement of trade costs: direct vs. indirect approaches to quantifying standards and technical regulations,"
World Trade Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(03), pages 401-414, July.
- Chen, Natalie & Novy, Dennis, 2012. "On the Measurement of Trade Costs: Direct vs. Indirect Approaches to Quantifying Standards and Technical Regulations," CEPR Discussion Papers 8883, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Natalie Chen & Dennis Novy, 2012. "On the Measurement of Trade Costs: Direct vs. Indirect Approaches to Quantifying Standards and Technical Regulations," CEP Discussion Papers dp1164, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chen, Natalie & Novy, Dennis, 2012. "On the measurement of trade costs: direct vs. indirect approaches to quantifying standards and technical regulations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51509, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Benjamin Jung, 2016. "Trade creating oder Trade diverting - Ökonomische Perspektiven auf den Abbau technischer Handelshemmnisse in multilateralem oder regionalem Rahmen," IAW Discussion Papers 127, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Bodas Freitas, Isabel Maria & Iizuka, Michiko, 2012. "Openness to international markets and the diffusion of standards compliance in Latin America. A multi level analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 201-215.
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Michiko Iizuka, 2008. "Standards compliance as an alternative learning opportunity under globalization in Latin America," SPRU Working Paper Series 172, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Ederington,Josh & Ruta,Michele, 2016. "Non-tariff measures and the world trading system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7661, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:49:y:1997:i:2:p:207-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.