Optimal Financial Contracts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Swinnen, Johan F. M. & Gow, Hamish R., 1999.
"Agricultural credit problems and policies during the transition to a market economy in Central and Eastern Europe,"
Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 21-47, February.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Gow, Hamish R., 1997. "Agricultural Credit Problems And Policies During The Transition To A Market Economy In Central And Eastern Europe," PRG Working Papers 31887, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Tseng, Jauling, 1996. "Farmer-borrowers' selection of short- and intermediate-term loan contracts: traditional lenders versus nontraditional lenders," ISU General Staff Papers 1996010108000012129, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Petrick, Martin & Latruffe, Laure, 2005.
"The Determinants of Polish Farmers' Credit Interest Rates: Hedonic Price Analysis and Implications for Government Policy,"
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark
24757, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Martin Petrick & Laure Latruffe, 2005. "The determinants of polish farmers' credit interest rates : hedonic price analysis and implications for government policy," Post-Print hal-02285601, HAL.
- Gin, Xavier & Yang, Dean, 2009.
"Insurance, credit, and technology adoption: Field experimental evidencefrom Malawi,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 1-11, May.
- Gine, Xavier & Yang, Dean, 2007. "Insurance, credit, and technology adoption : field experimental evidence from Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4425, The World Bank.
- Andersen, Thomas Barnebeck & Malchow-Moller, Nikolaj, 2006. "Strategic interaction in undeveloped credit markets," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 275-298, August.
- Zhixiong Zeng, 2007.
"The price of size and financial market allocations,"
Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 30(1), pages 21-48, January.
- Zhixiong Zeng, 2004. "The Price Of Size And Financial Market Allocations," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 86, Royal Economic Society.
- K.P. Krishnan & Venkatesh Panchapagesan & Madalasa Venkataraman, 2016. "Distortions in Land Markets and their Implications to Credit Generation in India," Working Papers id:10562, eSocialSciences.
- Boucher, Steve & Carter, Michael R. & Guirkinger, Catherine, 2005. "Risk Rationing and Wealth Effects in Credit Markets," Working Papers 190912, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Tanimoune, Nasser Ary, 2007. "Système financier dualiste et impacts des politiques financières : essai de modélisation," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 83(1), pages 55-70, mars.
- Temesgen Belissa & Robert Lensink & Anne Winkel, 2020. "Effects of Index Insurance on Demand and Supply of Credit: Evidence from Ethiopia," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 102(5), pages 1511-1531, October.
- Mervyn K. Lewis, 2014. "A theoretical perspective on Islamic banking and financial intermediation," Chapters, in: Mervyn K. Lewis & Mohamed Ariff & Shamsher Mohamad (ed.),Risk and Regulation of Islamic Banking, chapter 2, pages 11-42, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Baer, Werner & Hargis, Kent, 1997. "Forms of external capital and economic development in Latin America: 1820-1997," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1805-1820, November.
- Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis & Mukhopadhyay, Bappaditya, 2002. "Multiple bank lending and seniority in claims," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 7-30.
- K.P. Krishnan & Venkatesh Panchapagesan & Madalasa Venkataraman, 2016. "Distortions in land markets and their implications to credit generation in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-005, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:44:y:1992:i:4:p:672-93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.