Young Mediterraneans in the Dutch Labour Market: A Comparative Analysis of Allocation and Earnings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marion, Nancy P., 1984. "Nontraded goods, oil price increases and the current account," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 29-44, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baycan, Tüzin & Sahin, Mediha & Nijkamp, Peter, 2012.
"The urban growth potential of second-generation migrant entrepreneurs: A sectoral study on Amsterdam,"
International Business Review,
Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 971-986.
- Tüzin Baycan-Levent & Peter Nijkamp & Mediha Sahin, 2009. "The Urban Growth Potential of Second-Generation Migrant Entrepreneurs - A Sectoral Study on Amsterdam," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-026/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Antonczyk Dirk & Leuschner Ute & Fitzenberger Bernd, 2009.
"Can a Task-Based Approach Explain the Recent Changes in the German Wage Structure?,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 229(2-3), pages 214-238, April.
- Antonczyk, Dirk & Fitzenberger, Bernd & Leuschner, Ute, 2009. "Can a Task-Based Approach Explain the Recent Changes in the German Wage Structure?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-132, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Antonczyk, Dirk & Fitzenberger, Bernd & Leuschner, Ute, 2009. "Can a Task-Based Approach Explain the Recent Changes in the German Wage Structure?," IZA Discussion Papers 4050, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joop Hartog, 2011. "Ethnic Minorities in the Netherlands," Chapters,in: Ethnic Diversity in European Labor Markets, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- van Ours, Jan C. & Veenman, Justus, 1999.
"The Netherlands: Old Emigrants - Young Immigrant Country,"
IZA Discussion Papers
80, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- van Ours, J.C. & Veenman, J.M.C., 1999. "The Netherlands : Old Emigrants - Young Immigrant Country," Discussion Paper 1999-117, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Licht, Georg & Steiner, Viktor, 1993. "Assimilation, labour market experience, and earnings profiles of temporary and permanent immigrant workers in germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 93-06, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Nijkamp, P. & Sahin, M., 2009. "Performance indicators of urban migrant entrepreneurship in the netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0034, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Mediha Sahin & Alina Todiras & Peter Nijkamp, 2012. "The Development Potential of Urban Migrant Entrepreneurship – New Opportunity Seekers in the Netherlands," Chapters,in: The Regional Economics of Knowledge and Talent, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Baycan-Levent, T. & Nijkamp, P. & Sahin, M., 2008. "External orientation of second generation migrant entrepreneurs : a sectoral study on Amsterdam," Serie Research Memoranda 0015, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:42:y:1990:i:2:p:379-401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .