Estimation of Input-Specific Technical and Allocative Inefficiency in Stochastic Frontier Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaliappa Kalirajan, 2004. "Is the Manufacturing Sector in India an Engine of Growth?," Working Papers 151, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore.
- Berger, Allen N. & Humphrey, David B., 1997.
"Efficiency of financial institutions: International survey and directions for future research,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 175-212, April.
- Allen N. Berger & David B. Humphrey, 1997. "Efficiency of financial institutions: international survey and directions for future research," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Allen N. Berger & David B. Humphrey, 1997. "Efficiency of Financial Institutions: International Survey and Directions for Future Research," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 97-05, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Chaffai, Mohamed E., 1997. "Estimating input-specific technical inefficiency: The case of the Tunisian banking industry," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 314-331, April.
- Nguyen, Khac Minh & Giang, Thanh Long, 2005. "Efficiency of Construction Firms in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 968, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2006.
- Andre Croppenstedt & Mulat Demeke, 1997. "An empirical study of cereal crop production and technical efficiency of private farmers in Ethiopia: a mixed fixed-random coefficients approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(9), pages 1217-1226.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:40:y:1988:i:3:p:535-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.