Making the Deal Stick: Enforcing the Original Constitutional Structure of Lawmaking in the Modern Regulatory State
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo T Spiller & Rafael Gely, 2007. "Strategic Judicial Decision Making," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001409, David K. Levine.
- Dieter Schmidtchen & Bernard Steunenberg, "undated".
"European Policymaking: An Agency-Theoretic Analysis of the Issue,"
German Working Papers in Law and Economics
2002-1-1040, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Schmidtchen, Dieter & Steunenberg, Bernard, 2002. "European Policymaking: An Agency-Theoretic Analysis of the Issue," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 2002-13, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Moser, Peter, 1999. "The impact of legislative institutions on public policy: a survey," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Guimarães, Bernardo & Salama, Bruno Meyerhof, 2017.
"Contingent judicial deference: theory and application to usury laws,"
Textos para discussão
440, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Bernardo Guimaraes & Bruno Meyerhof Salama, 2017. "Contingent Judicial Deference: theory and application to usury laws," Discussion Papers 1729, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Guimaraesy, Bernardo & Meyerhof Salama, Bruno, 2017. "Contingent judicial deference: theory and application to usury laws," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86146, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:8:y:1992:i:1:p:165-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .