Why Do Countries Adopt Constitutional Review?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Romain Espinosa, 2016. "State provision of constitutional goods," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 1-40, March.
- Hayo, Bernd & Voigt, Stefan, 2016.
"Explaining constitutional change: The case of judicial independence,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 1-13.
- Bernd Hayo & Stefan Voigt, 2012. "Explaining Constitutional Change: The Case of Judicial Independence," CESifo Working Paper Series 4032, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bernd Hayo & Stefan Voigt, 2012. "Explaining Constitutional Change: The Case of Judicial Independence," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201249, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Zareh Asatryan & César Castellón & Thomas Stratmann, 2016.
"Balanced Budget Rules and Fiscal Outcomes: Evidence from Historical Constitutions,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5893, CESifo Group Munich.
- Asatryan, Zareh & Castellón, Cesar & Stratmann, Thomas, 2017. "Balanced budget rules and fiscal outcomes: Evidence from historical constitutions," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-034, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- K19 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Other
- K49 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:30:y:2014:i:3:p:587-622.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.