Promotions, Dismissals, and Employee Selection: Theory and Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kambayashi, Ryo & Ueno, Yuko, 2015. "Firms' Incentive Provisions: Tournament Structure and Worker Flow," RCESR Discussion Paper Series DP15-11, Research Center for Economic and Social Risks, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bond, Timothy N., 2011. "Internal Labor Markets in Equilibrium," MPRA Paper 64496, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 May 2015.
- Frederiksen, Anders & Kahn, Lisa B. & Lange, Fabian, 2017. "Supervisors and Performance Management Systems," IZA Discussion Papers 10725, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frederiksen, Anders & Lange, Fabian & Kriechel, Ben, 2017.
"Subjective performance evaluations and employee careers,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 408-429.
- Frederiksen, Anders & Lange, Fabian & Kriechel, Ben, 2012. "Subjective Performance Evaluations and Employee Careers," IZA Discussion Papers 6373, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:27:y::i:1:p:159-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .