Growing Pains: The School Consolidation Movement and Student Outcomes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beuchert, Louise Voldby & Humlum, Maria Knoth & Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Smith, Nina, 2016.
"The Short-Term Effects of School Consolidation on Student Achievement: Evidence of Disruption?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10195, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Louise Voldby Beuchert & Maria Knoth Humlum & Helena Skyt Nielsen & Nina Smith, 2016. "The Short-Term Effects of School Consolidation on Student Achievement: Evidence of Disruption?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6082, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:26:y:2010:i:1:p:1-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .