The President versus the State: Appointments in the American System of Separated Powers and the Federal Reserve
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:174:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11127-017-0491-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Niklas Potrafke, 2018.
"Government ideology and economic policy-making in the United States—a survey,"
Springer, vol. 174(1), pages 145-207, January.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2018. "Government ideology and economic policy-making in the United States-a survey," Munich Reprints in Economics 62850, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Aggey Semenov & Hector Perez Saiz, 2014. "The Effect Of Campaign Contributions On State Banking Regulation And Bank Expansion In U.S," 2014 Meeting Papers 1265, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:181:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s11127-019-00652-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dodge Cahan & Luisa Doerr & Niklas Potrafke, 2019.
"Government ideology and monetary policy in OECD countries,"
Springer, vol. 181(3), pages 215-238, December.
- Dodge Cahan & Luisa Dörr & Niklas Potrafke, 2019. "Government ideology and monetary policy in OECD countries," ifo Working Paper Series 296, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Dodge Cahan & Luisa Dörr & Niklas Potrafke, 2019. "Government ideology and monetary policy in OECD countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 7549, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Mahieu, R.J. & Raes, L.B.D., 2015. "Hawks and Doves at the FOMC," Discussion Paper 2015-013, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sylvester Eijffinger & Ronald Mahieu & Louis Raes, 2016. "Monetary Policy Committees, Voting Behavior and Ideal Points," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1628, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- repec:bla:ecopol:v:29:y:2017:i:2:p:118-132 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jleorg:v:17:y:2001:i:2:p:319-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/jleo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.