Estimation and Inference in ARCH Models in the Presence of Outliers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frédérick Demers & Annie De Champlain, 2005. "Forecasting Core Inflation in Canada: Should We Forecast the Aggregate or the Components?," Staff Working Papers 05-44, Bank of Canada.
- Amado Peiró, 2016. "Changes in the Unconditional Variance and Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1338-1343.
- Carnero, María Ángeles & Peña, Daniel & Ruiz, Esther, 2004. "Spurious and hidden volatility," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws042007, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Escribano, Alvaro & Sucarrat, Genaro, 2016.
"Equation-by-Equation Estimation of Multivariate Periodic Electricity Price Volatility,"
72736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Escribano, Álvaro & Sucarrat, Genaro, 2016. "Equation-by-Equation Estimation of Multivariate Periodic Electricity Price Volatility," UC3M Working papers. Economics 23436, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Carnero, M. Angeles & Peña, Daniel & Ruiz, Esther, 2012. "Estimating GARCH volatility in the presence of outliers," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 86-90.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jfinec:v:8:y:2010:i:4:p:547-549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sofieea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .