Using High-Frequency Transaction Data to Estimate the Probability of Informed Trading
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petchey, James & Wee, Marvin & Yang, Joey, 2016. "Pinning down an effective measure for probability of informed trading," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 40(PB), pages 456-475.
- Moonsoo Kang & Kiseok Nam, 2015. "Informed trade and idiosyncratic return variation," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 551-572, April.
- Agudelo, Diego A. & Giraldo, Santiago & Villarraga, Edwin, 2015. "Does PIN measure information? Informed trading effects on returns and liquidity in six emerging markets," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 149-161.
- Thomas Pöppe & Michael Aitken & Dirk Schiereck & Ingo Wiegand, 2016. "A PIN per day shows what news convey: the intraday probability of informed trading," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1187-1220, November.
- Degiannakis, Stavros & Filis, George, 2016. "Forecasting oil price realized volatility: A new approach," MPRA Paper 69105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hahn, TeWhan & Ligon, James A. & Rhodes, Heather, 2013. "Liquidity and initial public offering underpricing," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4973-4988.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jfinec:v:7:y:2009:i:3:p:288-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sofieea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .