Go where the money is: modeling street robbers' location choices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schnepel, Kevin, 2014. "Good Jobs and Recidivism," Working Papers 2014-10, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Deslauriers-Varin, Nadine & Beauregard, Eric, 2014. "Consistency in crime site selection: An investigation of crime sites used by serial sex offenders across crime series," Journal of Criminal Justice, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 123-133.
- Salm, M. & Vollaard, B.A., 2014.
"Individual Perceptions of Local Crime Risk,"
2014-044, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Salm, Martin & Vollaard, Ben, 2014. "Individual Perceptions of Local Crime Risk," IZA Discussion Papers 8677, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Salm, M. & Vollaard, B.A., 2014. "Individual Perceptions of Local Crime Risk," Discussion Paper 2014-072, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:13:y:2013:i:1:p:119-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .