The Journal of Economic Geography a decade on: where do we go from here?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard Fingleton & Simonetta Longhi, 2013.
"The Effects Of Agglomeration On Wages: Evidence From The Micro-Level,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 443-463, August.
- Bernard Fingleton & Simonetta Longhi, 2011. "The Effects of Agglomeration on Wages: Evidence from the Micro-Level," SERC Discussion Papers 0081, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Bernard Fingleton & Simonetta Longhi, 2011. "The effects of agglomeration on wages: evidence from the micro-level," Working Papers 1124, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Fingleton, Bernard & Longhi, Simonetta, 2011. "The effects of agglomeration on wages: evidence from the micro-level," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-35, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Fingleton, Bernard & Longhi, Simonetta, 2011. "The effects of agglomeration on wages: evidence from the micro-level," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58608, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nabavi, Pardis, 2015. "Increasing Wage Gap, Spatial Structure and Market Access: Evidence from Swedish Micro Data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 409, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- repec:oup:jecgeo:v:17:y:2017:i:5:p:935-958. is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:jecgeo:v:17:y:2017:i:5:p:927-933. is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:11:y:2011:i:2:p:207-213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .