The shifting geography of competitive advantage: clusters, networks and firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary A.S. Cook & Hans Lööf & Naresh R. Pandit & Börje Johansson, 2012.
"The influence of clustering on MNE location and innovation in Great Britain,"
Chapters,in: Entrepreneurship, Social Capital and Governance, chapter 3, pages 53-82
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gary Cook & Naresh Pandit & Hans Loof & BÃ¶rje Johansson, 2011. "The Influence of Clustering on MNE Location and Innovation in Great Britain," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1489, European Regional Science Association.
- Hervás Oliver, José Luís, 2015. "How do multinational enterprises co-locate in industrial districts? An introduction to the integration of alternative explanations from international business and economic geography literatures," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 32, pages 115-132.
- Jeremy Galbreath & David Charles & Des Klass, 2014. "Knowledge and the Climate Change Issue: An Exploratory Study of Cluster and Extra-Cluster Effects," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 11-25, November.
- Jukka Hallikas & Lauri Lättilä, 2012. "Firm Positioning and Performance in ICT Industry Sectors," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 3(4), pages 406-420, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:10:y:2010:i:4:p:599-618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .