Dollarisation in Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Airaudo & Edward F Buffie & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2016. "Inflation Targeting and Exchange Rate Management In Less Developed Countries," IMF Working Papers 16/55, International Monetary Fund.
- Kazeem B. Ajide & Ibrahim D. Raheem & Simplice A. Asongu, 2018.
"Dollarization and the â€œUnbundlingâ€ of Globalization in sub-Saharan Africa,"
Research Africa Network Working Papers
18/034, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Kazeem B. Ajide & Ibrahim D. Raheem & Simplice A. Asongu, 2018. "Dollarization and the â€œUnbundlingâ€ of Globalization in sub-Saharan Africa," AFEA Working Papers 18/029, African Finance and Economic Association (AFEA).
- Hippolyte Balima, Wenéyam, 2017.
"Do domestic bond markets participation help reduce financial dollarization in developing countries?,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 146-155.
- Weneyam Hippolyte Balima, 2017. "Do domestic bond markets participation help reduce financial dollarization in developing countries?," Post-Print hal-01682659, HAL.
- Ajide, Kazeem B. & Raheem, Ibrahim D. & Asongu, Simplice A., 2019.
"Dollarization and the “unbundling” of globalization in sub-Saharan Africa,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 398-409.
- Kazeem B. Ajide & Ibrahim D. Raheem & Simplice A. Asongu, 2018. "Dollarization and the “Unbundling” of Globalization in sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 18/034, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Ajide, Kazeem & Raheem, Ibrahim & Asongu, Simplice, 2018. "Dollarization and the “Unbundling” of Globalization in sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 89371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kazeem B. Ajide & Ibrahim D. Raheem & Simplice A. Asongu, 2018. "Dollarization and The "Unbundling" of Globalization in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 2 4011, Office Of The Chief Economist, Development Bank of Nigeria.
- Ibrahim D. Raheem, 2018. "Inflation rate of 14–16% is fair for the sub-Saharan African dollarization," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 42(4), pages 779-794, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:25:y:2016:i:1:p:28-54.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.