Infrastructure and Economic Development in Sub-Saharan Africa-super- †
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Bonilla Bolaños, 2016.
"A step further in the theory of regional integration: A look at the Unasur's integration strategy,"
- Andrea Bonilla Bolaños, 2016. "A step further in the theory of regional integration: A look at the Unasur's integration strategy," Working Papers 1617, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Varun Chotia & NVM Rao, 2016. "Public Infrastructure Investment and Economic Growth : A Sector Wise Investigation for India Using Westerlund Panel Cointegration Approach," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 18(59), pages 217-240, March.
- Jan, Sajjad Ahmad & Chani, Muhammad Irfan & Pervaiz, Zahid & Chaudhary, Amatul R., 2012. "Physical infrastructure and economic development in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37785, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Montaud, Jean-Marc & Pecastaing, Nicolas & Tankari, Mahamadou, 2017. "Potential socio-economic implications of future climate change and variability for Nigerien agriculture: A countrywide dynamic CGE-Microsimulation analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 128-142.
- Seedwell Hove, 2016. "Sovereign Wealth Funds and Infrastructure Development in Africa," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4206708, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- repec:spr:jecfin:v:42:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s12197-017-9411-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee Robinson & Alice Nicole Sindzingre, 2012. "China’s Ambiguous Impacts on Commodity-Dependent Countries: the Example of Sub-Saharan Africa (with a Focus on Zambia)," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-39, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Remi Jedwab & Adam Storeygard, 2017. "Economic and Political Factors in Infrastructure Investment: Evidence from Railroads and Roads in Africa 1960â€“2015," Working Papers 2017-3, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:19:y:2010:i:suppl_1:p:13-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.