Outsourcing and firm performance--a comparative study of Swiss and Greek firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:elcore:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10660-016-9239-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock & Marijn Verschelde, 2018. "Nonparametric identification of unobserved technological heterogeneity in production," Working Paper Research 335, National Bank of Belgium.
- Ursula Fritsch & Holger Görg, 2015. "Outsourcing, Importing and Innovation: Evidence from Firm-level Data for Emerging Economies," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(4), pages 687-714, September.
- E. Loukis & N. Kyriakou & K. Pazalos & S. Popa, 0. "Inter-organizational innovation and cloud computing," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-23.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:28:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s00191-018-0550-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Materia, Valentina & Pascucci, Stefano & Dries, Liesbeth, 2015. "Are in-house and outsourcing innovation strategies interlinked? Evidence from the European agri-food sector," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212449, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fritsch, Ursula & Görg, Holger, 2013. "Outsourcing, offshoring and innovation: Evidence from firmlevel data for emerging economies," Kiel Working Papers 1861, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock & Marijn Verschelde, 2018. "Nonparametric Production Analysis with Unobserved Heterogeneity in Productivity," Working Papers ECARES 2018-25, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:bla:jageco:v:68:y:2017:i:1:p:249-268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fritsch, Ursula & Görg, Holger, 2013. "Outsourcing, Offshoring and Innovation: Evidence from Firm-level Data for Emerging Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 9603, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:22:y:2013:i:3:p:771-806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.